주다컬쳐의 기획/제작 및 홍보마케팅 포트폴리오들을 확인할 수 있습니다!
[2023 MUSICAL] FINGERS OF THE GOD
GENRE : ORIGINAL MUSICAL
RUN-TIME : 90 MINS
SCALE : SMALL THEATER (SEATS MORE THAN 200 LESS THAN 400)
RATING : 8+
CAST : 3 PEOPLE
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCTION
- Faction (fact+fiction) that uses the real figure ‘hans christian andersen’
- Uses live trio; piano, violine and cello
- A fairy tale book at the stage, and sweet consolation from this fairy tale
Every man’s life is a fairy tale, written by FINGERS OF THE GOD
Andersen, who determine to end his writing career, meets Colin. Then…
The first fairy tale, Ugly Duckling: Throught this story, Andersen becomes the writer who share full of hope to his readers
The second fairy tale, Little Mermaid: Andersen falls in love with Colin, but he turns him down. So he put his sorrow into this story.
The last fairy tale, Fingers of God: After losing both Colin and his mother, he suffers from a phantom of a girl to write pain as a story.
Just the time when he was about to faint, the vision of Colin shows up and tells Andersen about all the work he has done. And soon Andersen realizes that his life itself was a masterpiece.
- 2019 Reading Performance / Ieum Center, Ieum Art Hall / perfomed twice
- 2023 Daehangno Dream Art Center, Hall 2 / 6.25~8.20